Sunday, August 29, 2010

Matt's birthday

So, Matt's birthday is today and we decided to go to Wheeling, WV this weekend to do a little gambling and to celebrate. We had fun but needless to say, I went off plan. I tracked all my food yesterday and still had a few flex points left but then we went out to breakfast today and by the time I returned home, I didn't have enough points to eat on for the rest of the day (despite ordering the Bob Evan's light breakfast!). I'm peeved but at the same time, I know that I've done very well up to this point and that I won't have birthdays or special celebrations all the time. I am proud that I limited myself to one margarita last night and one diet coke and rum when we went out to the bar. I just hope that the scale is forgiving tomorrow. I was down 4.2 lbs. as of yesterday. At this point in time, if I lose 2 lbs., I'll be happy. We shall see.

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I still think you are doing great!