Tuesday, August 3, 2010

24-Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day #16

Breakfast - Sausage and cheese omelet, Spark drink
Lunch - Grilled chicken salad w/vinegar and olive oil dressing
Snack - Cheddar cheese and sugar-free jell-o
Dinner - Low-carb pizza w/turkey pepperoni
Late snack: cheddar cheese
Water: 112 oz.
Exercise: None - I worked through my lunch again...grr!

I didn't get home until 9:00 tonight and then I started working again about 10:30. I think that says enough about my mood.

I also forgot to add that with dinner last night, I did have two pieces of pizza - one crustless and one with crust. I was starving and so I'm proud of myself for stopping at two pieces. :) I also had one of those Jell-o chocolate mousses...YUMMY!

I feel good. I haven't had any anxiety attacks for a couple of days now so maybe I'm on an upswing??? I can only hope.

No comments: