Monday, August 2, 2010

24-Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day #15

Breakfast - Sausage and cheese omelet, Spark drink
Lunch - Grilled chicken salad w/vinegar and oil dressing, cheddar cheese
Snack - Sugar-free jell-o
Dinner - Grilled chicken salad w/honey mustard dressing
Water: 80 oz.
Exercise: None - I worked through my lunch...grr! I couldn't do it tonight either because I had an exam for my psychology class.

I only ate half of my damn salad at lunch time...I found a freaking bug in it...eww! I feel much better today than I did yesterday although I'm a smidgen hungry right now. I might go eat one of those yummy chocolate puddings...

I ended up with a 94% in my Psychology class. :) I just recently realized that I only have six classes left until graduation...yay! I also got nominated to The National Society of Leadership and Success from the school. I'm going to do it because it seems like a great opportunity for learning more about leadership/management plus I'll get a certificate and letter of recommendation for prospective employers. Although I'm not planning on switching careers anytime soon...

Only 9 days left of the challenge! :) I think I forgot to mention that I weighed in at 241.7 yesterday, which is only a loss of one pound. But I'm not bummed since AF is here. A loss is a loss! :)

No comments: