Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Food Journal - Tuesday, 8/24/10

I really wanted to get another AP in but I was too busy at work and had a hair appointment tonight. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Also, I had a granola bar after I posted last night. I was still under my points for the day. I was just too hungry and knew I couldn't sleep feeling like that.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Morning
1 serving(s) Advocare Spark 1
1 item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin 1
3/4 serving(s) Nutella 3.5
1/2 cup(s) No Sugar Added Applesauce 1
Subtotal 6.5
Midday
1/2 cup(s) No Sugar Added Applesauce 1
6 oz Berries 'n cream nonfat yogurt 1
1 item(s) Smart Ones Tuna Noodle Gratin 5
1 piece(s) Light string cheese 1
Subtotal 8
Evening
5 piece(s) Boneless Wings & Crispy Chicken Nuggets Chicken Nuggets 6
3/4 packet(s) Boneless Wings & Crispy Chicken Nuggets Honey Mustard Sauce 2.5
1 small serving(s) Side Selections Chili 4
1 serving(s) Side Selections Mandarin Orange Cup 1
Subtotal 13.5
Anytime
3/4 cup(s) 4% regular cottage cheese 4
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 32
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
22 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: