Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Food journal - Wednesday, 8/18/10

I decided to spread out my elliptical time today. I enjoyed it so much more that way that I think I'm going to do it more often. :) I burned more calories and went a further distance than I normally do. Plus, let's face it...I need to take my breaks at work and what better way to utilize the little free time I have, right?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Morning
1 serving(s) Advocare Spark 1
1/2 cup(s) No Sugar Added Applesauce 1
2 Zucchini Bread 4
Subtotal 6
Midday
1 item(s) Carbdown Original Bread 1
9 slice(s) Smoked Turkey Breast 1.5
1 slice(s) American pasteurized prepared cheese product 2
1 tsp mustard 0
6 oz Amaretto Cheesecake Yogurt 1
1/2 cup(s) Broccoli In Cheese Flavored Sauce, Frozen 1
Subtotal 6.5
Evening
1 sandwich(es) Sandwiches Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich 7
1 small serving(s) Side Selections Chili 4
Subtotal 11
Anytime
1 medium apple(s) 1
1 serving(s) Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter w/Honey 5
1 item(s) Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks Strawberry 0
1 package(s) 100-Calorie Packs Whole Almonds 2
1 large banana(s) 2
Subtotal 10
Food POINTS values total used 33.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
33 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity 3
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: