Thursday, August 12, 2010

Food Journal - 8/12/10

Daily points: 30 (back to Weight Watchers! :)
Breakfast - Banana nut oatmeal w/nutella, sugar-free applesauce, and Spark Drink (7.5 points)
Lunch - Turkey wrap w/salsa, string cheese, and sugar-free jell-o (4.5 points)
Snack - Fiber One bar (2 points)
Dinner - Cheesy tuna casserole and mixed veggies (8.5 points)
Snack - Watermelon (2 points) and york peppermint patties (5 points)
Total points: 29.5 points
Water: 88 oz.

I *almost* went and got ice cream tonight but decided against it since I was really down on my fruits and veggies. I decided to treat myself to the york peppermint patties though. I've been wanting some for a couple of weeks now. I've actually had them in the cupboard for a couple of months now and haven't touched them so I'm quite proud of myself.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be an off day since I have a BFF date with my friend Amy at the Hilliard Movie Tavern again. I cannot wait to drink and eat some good food! :D

Oh, and as far as the final weigh-in for the 24-day weight loss challenge goes, I'm hanging right around ten pounds lost for the challenge. I'm totally cool with that. I did lose almost 7 inches though...3.25 of those were lost from my waist so that I am REALLY happy about! :D

2 comments:

Becky said...

GREAT job on the loss!

Jess said...

Thanks, Becky! :)