Friday, August 6, 2010

24-Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day #19

Breakfast - Spark drink and ham & cheese omelet
Lunch - KFC - Grilled double-down "sandwich", green beans, and coleslaw
Dinner - Grilled chicken and "fried" summer squash - YUMMY
Snack: Jell-o mint chocolate mousse
Water: 64 oz. - Oops!
Exercise: Took the kids to the pool and swam quite a bit, in addition to chasing Collin around

FYI - The KFC Grilled Double Down is a double don't. It was unbelievably bland and just too much chicken.

Collin learned how to swim under the water and hold his breath. I am so proud of him! :) It was so nice to de-stress with the boys and have fun this afternoon!

I babysat my nephew Josiah tonight and although he wasn't "bad", he seriously got me reconsidering my thoughts about having another baby. I'm so set in my ways and very happy with my sons' independence. Do I really want to go back to constant breastfeeding, poopy diapers, and sleepless nights??? Hmm...I really have to think on that one.

I don't know though...isn't he sweet?! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Our KFC doesn't even sell DoubleDowns. I was so pissed.

Jess said...

LOL! I promise you didn't miss anything. :)