Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting back this week...

Now let's hope I can stick with it this time. My clothes are back to fitting way too tightly, I'm avoiding being photographed, and I just feel like shit. :( Time for a change.

I am excited because I only have one class to attend weekly on Thursday nights. That is only one night of temptation and with it being at 8:00 p.m., and me leaving work and heading straight to school, I've got more than enough time to stop at Subway or get something healthier.

I have also decided to start attending Weight Watchers meetings, instead of just doing it on-line. To fit this into my already crazy schedule, I've decided to attend during my work lunch hour since meetings are held a couple of times a week at the mall, which is just right around the corner from work. Plus, I'll know a few people since some co-workers have already been going for a few months. I'm still a little confused about the new Weight Watchers plan so that's another reason why I'm going.

My New Years resolutions are better time management and to focus on me. I need work on not only getting healthy (which includes losing weight) but I need to get my emotions in check and replace the bad (eating) habits with healthy habits. I'd like to focus more on spending my extra time with my sons instead of wasting time on-line or doing other stupid things.

The last thing I wanted to share was a cool find that I found through Avon, of all places - portion control serving pieces. Let's face it...it's a pain in the ass to measure out and weigh food so I thought these were super cool and they look easy to use (I haven't used them yet but I did buy them and have looked them over). If you want to buy them, let me know if you don't have an Avon lady and I'll hook you up with my friend Leah who sells it on-line. It's super easy to order and you can even pay with Paypal! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I find the meetings are much better for me. 2011 will be a great year girl!

Jess said...

It's been forever since I've done the meetings but I'm super excited since I think it will definitely help. And you're right! 2011 is going to ROCK for both of us! :D