Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Today was such a great day in terms of eating good and working out! I did The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt DVD and Collin jumped in with me. We had a blast! Not only did I get my daily exercise in but I felt good because I am teaching Collin good, healthy lifetime habits and we had fun bonding while doing it. :) Afterward, we turned on Pandora and did some booty-shaking and I even taught him how to do the Tootsie Roll, LOL! Good times, I tell ya! :D

Sunday, January 09, 2011
Morning
1 cup(s) cooked oatmeal
4
1/2 serving(s) Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter w/Honey
3
1 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
1
1 tsp regular butter
1
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
2 tsp Sucralose
0
Subtotal 10
Midday
1 serving(s) Fit & Active brown rice
4
1 Chicken Teriyaki Stir-fry
8
Subtotal 12
Evening
1 cup(s) cooked broccoli
0
3/4 cup(s) Roasted Garlic Potato Flakes Mix, Prepared
7
1 Meatloaf
7
Subtotal 14
Anytime
6 oz Strawberry banana nonfat yogurt
2
1 large clementine
0
1 Pumpkin Fluff Dessert
5
Subtotal 7
Food PointsPlus values total used 43
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
The Biggest Lower Workout Power Sculpt - Activity I created
4
10 min Dancing, hip hop
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned 7
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: