Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday, January 14, 2011

Yesterday was a cuh-razy day! Very emotional (still can't talk about that yet) and very weird. I stayed on track but my eating was crap because my day was all out of whack. I was so tired last night that I passed out before I got to post my food for the day.

I sure hope I can share my secret soon. The suspense is freaking killing me! :)

Friday, January 14, 2011
Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
4 Tbsp half-and-half cream
2
3 tsp Sucralose
0
1 serving(s) Burger King Blueberry Biscuits
10
Subtotal 12
Midday
1 sandwich(es) D-Lights Turkey sausage reduced fat croissant sandwich
8
6 oz Vanilla nonfat yogurt
2
1 small apple(s)
0
Subtotal 10
Evening
2 Tbsp fat-free sour cream
0
1 serving(s) Wendys Baja Salad
20
Subtotal 20
Anytime
1 pouch(es) Fruit Snacks Fruit punch
3
Subtotal 3
Food PointsPlus values total used 45
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

K said...

Good job sticking to your points even when the day was crazy!

Jess said...

Thanks, KT! :)