Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, January 07, 2011

I had a little victory today. We went out to the Mexican restaurant tonight for dinner and although dinner was high on points, I didn't have any chips and salsa (my favorite!) and instead of my deep fried chimichangas, I opted for chicken fajitas, minus the tortillas. First of all, it was delicious! Second of all, I couldn't finish it and Adrian ended up eating what I left (which was about 1/4 of the meal). I was high on my points again today, but I still have 19 flex points left. :) It's the little victories, right?

Friday, January 07, 2011
Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
2 tsp Sucralose
0
3 Banana-Oatmeal Muffins
13
Subtotal 14
Midday
1 large mandarin orange(s)
0
2 cup(s) Soup-Light Light beef pot roast
4
1 serving(s) Sorrento Stringsters String Cheese
2
12 item(s) baby carrots
0
6 cracker(s) Ritz Whole wheat crackers
2
Subtotal 8
Evening
6 oz cooked chicken breast
6
3/4 cup(s) cooked onions
0
2 tsp olive oil
2
1 medium green pepper(s)
0
2/3 cup(s) spanish rice
4
2/3 cup(s) refried beans
6
1 oz monterey cheese
3
Subtotal 21
Anytime
1 serving(s) Starkist Albacore Tuna Salad
2
6 cracker(s) Ritz Whole wheat crackers
2
1 large apple(s)
0
1/4 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
1
3 cup(s) black coffee
0
2 tsp Sucralose
0
Subtotal 5
Food PointsPlus values total used 48
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

La said...

That is not a small victory. Those darn chips are hard to resist. GOOD JOB!

Jess said...

LOL! They were. We only go to Las Margaritas anymore. The meal was still yummy though! :)