Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Man, I was freaking HUNGRY today! I felt like all I did was eat, although most of it was "good" food...except for dinner. I had planned on eat Subway for dinner; had put it in the tracker and everything and got stuck in traffic so didn't have time to eat before class. Of course Subway was closed by the time I got out of class (since this one is 8:00-10:00 p.m.) so I went to Wendy's. I really, really wanted a burger and fries or chicken nuggets and fries but I resisted and saved about 5 points.

On a positive note, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical today! :) Maybe that's why I was so damn hungry?!

Thursday, January 06, 2011
Morning
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
2 tsp Sucralose
0
1 large mandarin orange(s)
0
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
2 Banana-Oatmeal Muffins
9
Subtotal 10
Midday
12 item(s) baby carrots
0
2 cup(s) Soup-Light Light Italian Style Meatball
4
6 oz Raspberry nonfat yogurt
2
6 cracker(s) Ritz Whole wheat crackers
2
Subtotal 8
Evening
1 serving(s) Wendy's Tortilla Strips
2
2 Tbsp fat-free sour cream
0
1 serving(s) Wendy's Baja Salad
14
1 serving(s) Wendy's Creamy Red Jalapeno Dressing
3
Subtotal 19
Anytime
6 oz Vanilla nonfat yogurt
2
1 large apple(s)
0
1 pouch(es) 100 Calorie Packs Ritz snack mix
3
2 item(s) Crunchy Granola Bar Oats 'N Honey Granola Bar(s)
5
Subtotal 10
Food PointsPlus values total used 47
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
30 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 4
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: