Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today was another off day. I'm sick (again) and so I'm not very hungry and I'm having a hard time forcing down my water and fruit/veggies for the day. Oh, well. At least I didn't go crazy and eat a bunch of bad "comfort" food like I normally would. I sure hope these antibiotics kick in soon so I can work out tomorrow.

Oh, wait...Matt & I did get some activity in tonight...bowling! :) 5 activity points for an hour...who knew?! :)

Saturday, January 15, 2011
Morning
1/2 serving(s) Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter w/Honey
3
2 Tbsp unpacked light brown sugar
2
1 cup(s) cooked oatmeal
4
2 tsp canola oil
2
Subtotal 11
Midday
2 slice(s) 100% whole wheat bread
2
3/4 serving(s) Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter w/Honey
4
1 1/2 Tbsp jelly
2
1 medium green pepper(s)
0
1 large clementine
0
6 oz Strawberry banana nonfat yogurt
2
1 1/2 Tbsp Refrigerated Lite ranch dressing
2
Subtotal 12
Evening
1 serving(s) Applebee's Asiago Peppercorn Steak
10
1/2 cup(s) margarita mix
4
Subtotal 14
Anytime
1 serving(s) M&M's Pretzels
4
1 serving(s) Sorrento Stringsters String Cheese
2
Subtotal 6
Food PointsPlus values total used 43
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
60 min bowling
5
Activity PointsPlus values earned 5
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: