Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, January 10, 2011

Man, I feel like shit tonight. I think I'm coming down with something. Needless to say, I'm posting this and then going to bed, despite the fact that I have homework to do. :(

On a positive note, I did do 20 minutes on the elliptical today and wasn't too sore from yesterday's workout. I also picked up a new BL Workout- The Cardio Max Weight Loss DVD - and 2 one pound weights for the Collie-man...he was SO excited that I bought him weights so we can work out together. :)

I'm anxious to see what the final weight loss tally is for tomorrow for my first week back on WW...I'll definitely post back with an update.

Monday, January 10, 2011
Morning
6 oz Cherry cheesecake nonfat yogurt
2
1 sandwich(es) D-Lights Turkey sausage reduced fat croissant sandwich
8
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
2 tsp Sucralose
0
1 large clementine
0
Subtotal 11
Midday
1 tray(s) Just for One Broccoli & cheese sauce, frozen
1
1 large clementine
0
1 serving(s) Sorrento Stringsters String Cheese
2
1 Meatloaf
6
Subtotal 9
Evening
2/3 cup(s) Four Cheese Potato Flakes Mix, Prepared
4
2 serving(s) Fit & Active Chicken Noodle Soup
5
9 cracker(s) Ritz Whole wheat crackers
3
Subtotal 12
Anytime
1 serving(s) Bumble Bee Fat Free Tuna Salad w/Wheat Crackers
4
1 serving(s) York Pieces
5
Subtotal 9
Food PointsPlus values total used 41
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
20 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
2
Activity PointsPlus values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

K said...

That is so cute that Collin wants to work out with you. Never tell him no, if he asks you if it's time to work out. Awesome motivation! :) Hope you're feeling better!

Jess said...

Oh, I won't. I need all the motivation I can get, LOL! :)