Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Today was a really good day. I learned the hard way that butter is 3 points per tablespoon; I thought it was 1 point but that's per TEASPOON and not tablespoon. Bummer. I did get in my oils that way though, LOL! I only snacked tonight, and not once or twice earlier in the day. I actually got in all of my water, which is a feat because I have a difficult time doing that on the weekends. I didn't get in a good workout. My plan is to do that tomorrow; probably one of the Biggest Loser workout DVDs that I bought forever ago. I'll probably regret it Monday but gotta change it up a little. :)

Saturday, January 08, 2011
Morning
1/2 serving(s) Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter w/Honey
3
1 cup(s) cooked oatmeal
4
1 Tbsp Splenda brown sugar blend
1
1 cup(s) black coffee
0
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
2 tsp Sucralose
0
1 Tbsp regular butter
3
Subtotal 12
Midday
1 item(s) Multi-grain
3
1 serving(s) Turkey Breast (Fit & Active x5 slices approx. 2 oz.)
2
1 slice(s) Singles
1
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
0
1 cup(s) cauliflower
0
2 Tbsp Refrigerated Lite ranch dressing
2
1 large clementine
0
6 oz Raspberry nonfat yogurt
2
Subtotal 10
Evening
1 serving(s) Fit & Active brown rice
4
1 Chicken Teriyaki Stir-fry
8
Subtotal 12
Anytime
5 fl oz Moscato
4
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
15 item(s) Scoops Tortilla Chips
4
Subtotal 8
Food PointsPlus values total used 42
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

3 comments:

Becky said...

Butter counts as a healthy oil?

Jess said...

My leader says it does so I'm counting it as one. :) I feel better eating butter instead of processed margarine crap anyway. I absolutely love olive oil but I find it hard to fit it in anywhere since I don't eat much salad.

Becky said...

I don't think butter provides the same health benefits as olive or canola oil. It would be a good discussion/debate on the NBBC group.