Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The first Weight Watchers meeting went well today. I really like the leader and I left feeling really motivated and ready to do this! :) Unfortunately, I chose a really high point lunch (somewhat accidentally - I knew it was high but not that high!) but I tried to make up with a low point dinner and minimal snacking. I did get in 10 minutes on the elliptical. I wanted to do more but I am absolutely swamped from being off of work last week so I'm playing catch-up and skipping breaks.

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually looking forward to weighing in next week! :) I'm pretty embarrassed about my initial weigh-in so let me lose a few lbs. and then I'll come clean with my initial weigh in. *blushes*

By the way, almond milk is the BOMB! Yummy and guilt-free! :)

Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
2 tsp Sucralose
0
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
2 Banana-Oatmeal Muffins
9
Subtotal 10
Midday
1 serving(s) Wendy's Baja Salad
14
1 serving(s) Wendy's Tortilla Strips
2
1 serving(s) Wendy's Creamy Red Jalapeno Dressing
3
Subtotal 19
Evening
1 Tbsp fat-free sour cream
0
2 Black Bean Soup
7
Subtotal 7
Anytime
1 serving(s) Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter w/Honey
6
1 large apple(s)
0
1 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
2
Subtotal 8
Food PointsPlus values total used 44
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
10 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned 1
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: