Friday, January 14, 2011

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today, or rather yesterday, was a crazy, wonky day. First of all, I still have yet to be able to officially weigh-in for Weight Watchers since I was sick on Tuesday and then today I waited in line and had to leave before I got on the scale to get back to work. So...I think I'm going to weigh in locally on Saturday. Grr.

Secondly, there are going to be some BIG changes soon. I can't share anything yet but that's what I was busy working on today. I can't wait to share with you all. :)

Thursday, January 13, 2011
Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
1 large clementine
0
1 sandwich(es) D-Lights Turkey sausage reduced fat croissant sandwich
8
2 tsp Sucralose
0
Subtotal 9
Midday
1 serving(s) Nickel's multigrain low-calorie bread x 2 slices
2
1 Tbsp jelly
1
1/2 serving(s) Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter w/Honey
3
Subtotal 6
Evening
1 sandwich(es) Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sub
10
1 serving(s) Cheese (amount on 6" sub, flatbread or salad) Provolone
1
1 serving(s) Sandwich Condiments Fat Free Sweet Onion Dressing
1
14 item(s) Baked KC Masterpiece BBQ Potato Chips
3
Subtotal 15
Anytime
1 small apple(s)
0
1 slice(s) angel food cake
3
1 cup(s) Cereal Crunch honey almond flax
5
1 cup(s) 2% reduced fat milk
3
Subtotal 11
Food PointsPlus values total used 41
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: