Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weight Watchers' website is down so I can't log my food. I did stay within my points and only used 4 of my weeklies (because I had to taste test my breakfast for the rest of this week, LOL!). I'll come back to edit with my food tomorrow. I am bummed though because I know I didn't get enough fruit/veggies in. Tomorrow is a new day though. :)

I do have two good pieces of news though. 1) I'm down another 2 lbs. or so for a total loss of a smidgen over 9 lbs. in two weeks. :) and 2) I'm starting a new job on January 31st!!! I am so excited about the latter that it isn't even funny. I'm doing a major overhaul of my entire life and I think this new job will help out tremendously with that overhaul. I can't wait to start! :)

Out with the negative and in with the positive. 2011 is MY year! :D

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Morning
1 cup(s) cooked oatmeal
4
1/2 serving(s) Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter w/Honey
3
2 Tbsp unpacked light brown sugar
2
2 tsp canola oil
2
Subtotal 11
Midday
1 1/2 cup(s) canned condensed vegetable beef soup, prepared with water
3
6 oz Raspberry nonfat yogurt
2
1 large banana(s)
0
Subtotal 5
Evening
1 serving(s) Fit & Active Whole Grain Penne Rigate Pasta
5
1 serving(s) Spaghetti sauce w/mushrooms (Aldi's)
2
3 serving(s) Garlic Toast (Cole's)
10
4 oz uncooked lean ground beef (with 7% fat)
4
Subtotal 21
Anytime
1 Blueberry Breakfast Tops
4
Subtotal 4
Food PointsPlus values total used 41
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

K said...

Congrats on the 2 pound loss!! You're doing great. I'm so happy for your new beginning with the new job, too :)