Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I completely forgot to report my weight loss yesterday! I lost 7.1 lbs. my first week back!!! I think that is the most I've ever lost in one week on Weight Watchers. Needless to say, I'm loving the new Points Plus program! :D I'm also feeling much better than yesterday and I got in 30 minutes on elliptical too. Tomorrow is definitely going to be a rest day.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1 sandwich(es) D-Lights Turkey sausage reduced fat croissant sandwich
8
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
2 tsp Sucralose
0
Subtotal 9
Midday
6 cracker(s) Ritz Whole wheat crackers
2
1 serving(s) Sorrento Stringsters String Cheese
2
1 large clementine
0
2 cup(s) Soup-Light Light chicken noodle
4
Subtotal 8
Evening
15 item(s) Scoops Tortilla Chips
4
2/3 cup(s) Steamfresh Mixed vegetables
1
2 tsp olive oil
2
1 Taco Bake
7
Subtotal 14
Anytime
6 oz Raspberry nonfat yogurt
2
1 large apple(s)
0
1 serving(s) Animal crackers (Austin 2 oz. bag)
6
1 1/3 Pumpkin Fluff Dessert
5
Subtotal 13
Food PointsPlus values total used 44
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
30 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity