Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday, December 14th, 2010

I completely forgot that I had a small cafe mocha from Speedway yesterday but I did add it to my tracker. I am still hungry right now so I have a feeling that I might go grab something...probably a piece of fruit though. :)

It is a struggle every single day. There are so many temptations around right now. i.e. the most delicious chocolate truffles I've ever had the next cubicle over at work. Grr.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Morning
1 sandwich(es) D-Lights Canadian bacon, egg white and cheese on a honey wheat muffin
6
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
2 serving(s) International Delight Fat-Free French Vanilla Creamer
2
1 large banana(s)
0
Subtotal 8
Midday
1 meal(s) Lasagna with Meat Sauce
7
1 stalk(s) broccoli
0
1 serving(s) Sorrento Stringsters String Cheese
2
1 1/2 serving(s) Light & Fit Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
2
Subtotal 11
Evening
1 1/2 Beef Stew
21
Subtotal 21
Anytime
1 oz peppermint hard candy
3
1 large banana(s)
0
Subtotal 3
Food PointsPlus values total used 43
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
20 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
2
Activity PointsPlus values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

Becky said...

I have a feeling it is never not going to be a struggle. I love the new plan, but I just can't get enough protein. I used to be the protein queen. I really want to make Christmas cookies and all sorts of junk, but I know I can't control myself. I'm afraid to dip into my weekly points, even though I know they are meant to be used. I use my APs the day I get them, but I'm not exercising like I should. Grr. The cold weather does not help my motivation.

itsmissivy said...

are you using a specific system to track your goals? the holidays can definitely be rough, i had to cut back on the baking :/