Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday, December 13th, 2010

This weekend was blah. No binging but didn't really stay on track. I think I'm still pissed off about how SLOW the weight is coming off. I know, I know...it's only week one. I'm too damn impatient. I lost a pound though. Yay.

I am craving sugar like it is going out of style right now. Not really conducive to weight loss. *sigh* I am proud, however, that I tracked everything today...good, bad, and ugly. Well...except for one bite of pizza. That probably accounts for the extra point I had left today.

Monday, December 13, 2010
Morning
2 serving(s) International Delight Fat-Free French Vanilla Creamer
2
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
Subtotal 2
Midday
8 cracker(s) Ritz Whole wheat crackers
3
2 serving(s) Fit & Active Chicken Noodle Soup
5
Subtotal 8
Evening
1 1/2 cup(s) canned tomato soup, made with low-fat milk
6
3 slice(s) wheat bread
5
2 oz cold-pack american cheese food
5
Subtotal 16
Anytime
1 large banana(s)
0
1 oz almonds
4
1 3/4 serving(s) Lemonheads
3
1 oz peppermint hard candy
3
Subtotal 10
Food PointsPlus values total used 36
Food PointsPlus values remaining 1
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: