Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday, December 9th, 2010

I'm so pissed right now. I weighed in this morning and I have lost NOTHING. I know it's early and I need to change around some things in my diet. i.e. less processed foods and more whole foods and veggies. I also need to increase my water and daily activity. To be honest, I will be happy just to stop binging this month. If I can do that, then I'll be on my way to where I need to be next month.

Thursday, December 09, 2010
Morning
1 sandwich(es) D-Lights Turkey sausage, egg white and cheese on a muffin made with whole grain
6
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
2 serving(s) International Delight Fat-Free French Vanilla Creamer
2
Subtotal 8
Midday
6 oz Vanilla nonfat yogurt
2
1 large banana(s)
0
1 item(s) Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli
7
1 serving(s) Sorrento Stringsters String Cheese
2
Subtotal 11
Evening
4 oz baby carrots
0
8 oz cooked beef chuck blade roast
19
3 small potato, red, white
6
Subtotal 25
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food PointsPlus values total used 44
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

La said...

Hang in there, Jessica. Next week may bring a big loss. Slow and steady wins the race!

Jess said...

Thanks! I hope so. :)

I meant to ask you...are you still doing Weight Watchers? If so, what are your thoughts and what have you found out about others' weight loss thus far on the new program? Just curious...