Monday, March 30, 2009

Trying not to think about food...

I'm hungry. Not starving, but I really want to snack. Good thing it's almost bed time.

I kicked my own ass today on the elliptical. 31 minutes, 2.11 miles, and 340-some calories burned...woo-hoo! I was actually going over 8 MPH during one of my HIIT dealios.

Semi-hot guy was there again. No texting or talking on the phone though. It's so hard to focus on HIIT down there when I'm worried about a) having an asthma attack (when I don't even have asthma), b) puking, or c) my blubber bouncing about for all to see. I did it though, darnit! :)

Some things I did to keep my mind off the food tonight:

1) Read a book to Collin.
2) Actually got a head start on homework.
3) Watched "A Haunting in Connecticut" Discovery Channel special with Adrian.
4) Painted my finger and toenails (yay for this! I'm so horrible about keeping up with those)

Keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow morning. I'm still weighing obsessively until I break the 230 mark. Unfortunately, that didn't happen today but I was only ounces from doing that so tomorrow may be the day...

2 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

Sending you good vibes. Hope today is the day :)

Becky said...

Good luck, Jess!