Thursday, March 19, 2009

We've been a crafty bunch this week

Check it out:

Adrian's diorama - my mom would kick my ass right now if she saw these toy indians!

Another view - not sure why it's sideways - stupid camera!
My hobby :)

Not exactly conducive to losing weight but aren't they pretty?

Fear not though...the majority of these little confectionery treats are going to work with me tomorrow for our Spring potluck. I think I may take the rest of them to my dad's birthday party on Saturday...

2 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

Yummy! Bring one by my house -lol.

Jess said...

I'll be in your neck of the woods today. If there are any left, I may just do that (bring them for the kids, of course). Tracy's 30th birthday shindig is tonight and I've got Dad's birthday celebration beforehand so...I'll call you if I'm going to do that. :)