Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tracy's 30th Birthday

Wow! We had a BLAST!

First of all, I have to give props to our designated driver. :) We rented a bus and he drove us down to Columbus. Let me just say that I was proud of myself for not being half tanked by the time I got on that thing. We had some people that were already three sheets to the wind when we got on. To each their own though...

We went to Chubby's in Columbus. Great food, great atmosphere, and a ton of fun! I was completely blown away by their portion sizes though. I ordered chicken tenders and the platter was probably 8-9 inches wide by 5 inches tall and just heaped to the max. Tasty but there is no way in hell that a normal person can eat that much food. Whew!

Next and last stop was the Whisky Ranch (Heather...this is your kind of place!) since Tracy wanted to ride a mechanical bull for her birthday. No...I did not get on the bull but I danced ON THE BAR! You read that right...on the fricking bar! (I'll do anything for a free shot!) I don't know if I'd ever do it again but I'm glad I did to say that I did once. :D Here are the pics to prove it:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21529&id=1240073638&l=178acd2f3b

Not the most flattering pictures but just reinforces that I have a long way to go on my good health journey. It was the most fun I've had in a long time though! :D

4 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

I am jealous. I am dreaming of riding a mechanical bull. Sounds like you had a blast. Why didn't you do the bull? Too chicken, I suppose - lol.

Jess said...

We will have to go down there. You would LOVE it there! :) No...actually too fat. But not too fat to dance on the bar. :oP

Sara said...

OMG! I just scoped out the pics on FB, you guys had SO much fun! I wanna dance on the bar too! LOL! You looked so great and so confident. I'm glad you had a great time letting loose and looking fabulous while doing it!!!

Jess said...

Thanks, Sara! We had a BLAST last night and can't wait to do it again on my 30th! :D