Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm a size 3!

At least according to the new right fit jeans at Fashion Bug. :)

I decided to go shopping last night because my pants selection has dwindled since most of my crap is too big now (definitely not a bad thing!). So...I went to my favorite place to shop locally...Fashion Bug. I went to the plus-sized section and was getting pissed because all I could find was size 8 and below.

Finally...after looking around for a 1/2 hour, I broke down and talked to one of the employees about why I couldn't find any damn jeans. Then they explained the new right fit jeans to me. It's pretty cool because I can never find jeans (or pants for that matter) that fit correctly. I have a rather large derriere and baby pooch so my jeans always gap in the back, sag at the butt, and are tight as heck in the front.

With right fit, I found a pair of jeans that fit perfectly! Woo-hoo!

You should check 'em out if you're in the market for a good pair of jeans. I'm a size three, right fit blue. I bought the rodeo style, which sits right at or below the waist and is a boot cut. They are super cute!

Oh, and on a totally unrelated note, I have Tracy's 30th birthday party tonight so check back for pictures tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

We have a Fashion Bug. WOOOO!!!

Sara said...

Finding a perfectly fitting pair of jeans is like HEAVEN! Congrats on finding yours!

Can't wait to see pics!!!

p.s. "rodeo style" sounds naughty ;)

Jess said...

Becky - they have some really cute clothes...you should check 'em out. They also always have a TON of clearance sales and I know you love a bargain. :)

Sara - I know. I have never had a pair that have fit this good. :) :) :) Pics will be up shortly. Oh, and rodeo style IS naughty! :oP