Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good week!

I've had a good week. :) I haven't had any sweets, including sugar-free candy/chocolate, since this weekend.

I didn't get a chance to tell you the even better news (since Collin has had the flu AGAIN for the past 2 days) but I FINALLY broke the 230-mark!!! I weighed in at 229.1 lbs. this morning.

My next mini-goal is 218 lbs. The lowest weight I've been in the past 5-6 years was 219 so this will be the true test. If I can break through to 218 lbs., I feel like I can do anything! (as well as lose the rest of this daggone weight!)

I haven't gotten to work out like I have wanted this week because I've been taking care of Collin but I'm still interested to see how the official weigh-in goes tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

Good job! Reaching a goal is awesome and motivating. Good luck tomorrow and hope the little dude feels better soon.

Becky said...

I'm so proud of you, Jess!!!