Thursday, April 30, 2009

Food journal - day #4

I am completely blown away by the amount of fruits and veggies I've been consuming this week (5-6 servings per day). I should probably start adding in more soon...baby steps though. :)

8:15 - Breakfast: whole wheat mini-bagel w/strawberry cream cheese, banana, non-fat yogurt, and coffee w/regular creamer and sugar-free DaVinci coffee syrup.

1:00 - Lunch: Lean Cuisine Philly Cheesesteak Panini and carrots w/yogurt ranch dressing. Can you say scrumdiddlyumptious?! :D

3:30 - Snack: apple w/peanut butter.

5:30 - Dinner: Panera - Sierra Turkey sandwich (1/2 portion), broccoli cheddar soup, and whole grain baguette. I have never ate anything other than bagels at Panera and this meal was absolutely delicious! It was a little higher in calories (790) but it was extremely filling and tasty! Don't know how soon I'll go back since the daggone meal was over $8!!!

10:15 - strawberry frosted mini wheats w/milk. I didn't want to eat this but I was starving.

I was low on my water today but that's only because work was completely insane today. Hope it doesn't affect my weigh-in too much tomorrow...

1 comment:

Becky said...

"Can you say scrumdiddlyumptious?!"

I had to sound it out loke a first grader, but I managed.

Your menu looks great.