Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food journal - day #3

I cannot say enough good things about this food journaling!

8:15 - Breakfast: whole wheat mini-bagel w/strawberry cream cheese, banana, non-fat yogurt, and coffee w/regular creamer and sugar-free DaVinci coffee syrup.

11:45 - Lunch: turkey w/cheese on pita bread, sugar-free applesauce, and carrots w/yogurt ranch dressing.

I am dreading this afternoon / early evening. Tonight is my work overtime night at work and I'm always really hungry by the time I leave here at 5:30 or 6:00. Unfortunately, I don't get home until 6:30 or 7:00 and so that may cause me a problem. I have healthy snacks on standby so keep your fingers crossed!

3:30 - Snack: apple w/peanut butter. YUMMY!

6:00 - Snack: 100 calorie kettle corn. I really didn't want to eat this but I was afraid that I would get hungry and stop on the way home to get something. I didn't. :)

7:00 - Dinner: Grilled sausage patty on low-carb bread, fettucine alfredo, and mixed veggies. I am a bit nervous about having the sausage for dinner but Matt is still doing low-carb and he is our resident chef so I happily ate it.

It's about 7:45 now and I'm still hungry so I have a feeling I'll be having an evening snack, as much as I don't want one... :(

10:15 - I'm happy to report that the hunger has passed. My stomach just hadn't caught up with my brain when I posted earlier. I'm getting ready to go to bed so no evening snack tonight. :D

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! You're doing so well!!!

Jess said...

Thanks! I don't know why I didn't do this sooner? :)