Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Today was weigh-in day. I'm down to 242 even, which is a loss of 11.2 lbs. on my first month of Weight Watchers. I am SO proud of myself! I also forgot to mention that last week was my highest activity point earning week ever. I think I earned 32 points last week!!! That definitely blows any other record I had out of the water. I can't wait to see how I do this week?! :) I'm gaining momentum and I'm not stopping anytime soon!

Morning
1 item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin
3
2 Tbsp Creamy Roasted Honey Nut Peanut Butter
5
4 cup(s) black coffee
0
1 large banana(s)
0
6 tsp nondairy powdered creamer
2
4 packet(s) Granulated Sugar Substitute
0
6 oz Vanilla nonfat yogurt
2
Subtotal 12
Midday
2 Tbsp Bacon bits, real, ready-to serve, hickory smoke flavor added
1
3/4 cup(s) frozen cauliflower
0
2 Tbsp Light Done Right Ranch Salad Dressing
2
2 Potato Cheese Soup
9
Subtotal 12
Evening
2 serving(s) Nickel's multigrain low-calorie bread x 2 slices
4
2 slice(s) Singles
2
2 cup(s) canned tomato soup, made with low-fat milk
8
3 tsp olive oil
3
Subtotal 17
Anytime
1 large banana(s)
0
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
1 slice(s) angel food cake
3
1/3 cup(s) Cherry Pie Filling, No Sugar Added
1
4 Tbsp Whipped Topping Sugar free whipped topping
1
Subtotal 6
Food PointsPlus values total used 47
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
33 min Jog/walk combination (jogging component of less than 10 minutes)
4
20 min Elliptical trainer (cross trainer), high-intensity
6
Activity PointsPlus values earned 10
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

K said...

Whoa, that's a LOT of activity points. I get 8 or 9 in a good week. Need to work at it more I guess. You're doing amazing. 11 pounds is SO great! Keep at it girl!! Jamaica, here she comes!

Jess said...

Thanks, Kyla. Just remember that I weigh about 40-45 lbs. more than you so I will automatically earn more activity points than you for the time being just for that reason even if we do the same workouts. I'm sure you are doing great too! :)