Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Oops! I forgot to post yesterday's progress. I had a HUGE victory yesterday. My nephew Josiah turned 1 and so his birthday party was yesterday. I was running late and hadn't eaten lunch so I packed something instead of hitting up a drive thru. I also packed my own "birthday cake" and saved close to 10 points. :) It was definitely a wonderful victory!

Morning
3 tsp Sucralose
0
1 item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin
3
1/4 large cantaloupe
0
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1/8 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
0
2 Tbsp Creamy Roasted Honey Nut Peanut Butter
5
6 oz Strawberry nonfat yogurt
2
Subtotal 10
Midday
2 Tbsp Bacon bits, real, ready-to serve, hickory smoke flavor added
1
2 Potato Cheese Soup
9
Subtotal 10
Evening
6 oz cooked chicken breast
6
1 cup(s) cooked frozen chopped broccoli
0
7 oz potato, red, white
4
2 Tbsp honey mustard
1
3 tsp olive oil
3
Subtotal 14
Anytime
2/3 cup(s) Cherry Pie Filling, No Sugar Added
2
1 slice(s) angel food cake
3
3 oz angel food cake
4
9 fl oz Moscato
8
Subtotal 17
Food PointsPlus values total used 51
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

K said...

Oh good idea taking your own "birthday cake" !! You're doing amazing. Keep it up! :)

Jess said...

Thanks, dear! :) I need to get on WW more often to check out your blog. I keep forgetting about the community feature. Oopsie.