Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Good news and bad news. The good news is that I have not binged in the past month but the bad news is that I've gotten a little off track. Originally, I wanted to blame it on the new job but although they ordered in lunch for my first day yesterday, they ordered Subway. :) I've not been planning very well and just letting myself get hungry and then I've been eating without counting points or portions. The other small piece of good news is that I couldn't really binge even if I wanted to because nearly all of the "bad" food in the house is gone, LOL! I'm also finding myself making a little better food choices when I'm out and about now so that's good too. Oh, and I weighed in and didn't gain weight this week. I was actually still able to lose 1.2 lbs. since last week so yay for small miracles! ;)

I'm hoping that things thaw out by the afternoon tomorrow so we can go buy our YMCA pass and that I can get in a good workout. We'll see...

Morning
1 item(s) Breakfast Egg McMuffin
8
1 serving(s) Breakfast Hash Browns
4
5 Tbsp half-and-half cream
3
5 tsp Sucralose
0
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
Subtotal 15
Midday
2 serving(s) Chicken Noodle Soup (Fit & Active)
5
6 oz Cherry cheesecake nonfat yogurt
2
1 large banana(s)
0
Subtotal 7
Evening
1 item(s) Select multigrain sandwich thins
3
1 serving(s) Pulled Pork
4
1 cup(s) frozen vegetables in sauce
2
1 serving(s) Sweet potato fries
4
Subtotal 13
Anytime
1 large banana(s)
0
1 oz almonds
4
2 tsp olive oil
2
16 item(s) Scoops tortilla chips
3
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
Subtotal 9
Food PointsPlus values total used 44
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: