Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday, February 14, 2011

I am SO proud of myself. Matt and I went out for dinner for Valentines' Day and I still have weeklies left tonight!!! :) And...I start over tomorrow. YEAH! Not to mention that I earned over 40 activity points this past week. Woot, woot! I'm on a roll. :)

Oh, and did I mention that I booked the Jamaica trip today?! I feel SO blessed right now. :)

Weigh-in day is tomorrow but I'm not holding out much hope since AF is here and I had a big meal tonight. I'll be happy with a pound loss at this point in time. We shall see...

Morning
1 Tbsp nondairy powdered creamer
1
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
2 tsp Sucralose
0
Subtotal 1
Midday
2 cup(s) Soup-Light Chicken vegetable rotini
3
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
6 oz Vanilla nonfat yogurt
2
1 large banana(s)
0
Subtotal 6
Evening
2 cup(s) tossed salad without dressing
0
1/3 cup(s) whole milk mozzarella cheese
3
6 oz cooked chicken breast
6
1 cup(s) cooked sweet green pepper strips
0
1 cup(s) salsa
0
1/2 cup(s) cooked onions
0
40 chip(s) tortilla chips
12
2 tsp olive oil
2
4 item(s) sopaipillas
6
Subtotal 29
Anytime
1 large banana(s)
0
4 serving(s) Smarties Love Hearts Candy Rolls
7
Subtotal 7
Food PointsPlus values total used 43
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

K said...

Awesome job on the dinner out!!! :)