Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekly weigh-in

I'm being super lazy today so here is a copy and paste from my message boards:

I gained .7 lbs. That time is almost gone so I'm sure that is some of it but I did NOT do well last weekend. I won't even tell you how many cupcakes I had and then I had pizza for dinner on Saturday and so I have no doubt that's what the real culprit is.

I am not changing my ticker to reflect this small gain.

On a positive note, I did keep up with my exercise and I did extremely well with my water intake this week. I can also tell a difference in how my clothes are fitting. I'm still down from about 4 sizes from my highest weight ever and getting close to getting back into a size 18W (which I was in right before Thanksgiving...argh!!!)

I am revisiting Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution book and pulling out all the stops. I have been having some desserts and candy with artificial sweeteners and apparently that is a no-no when you're doing true Induction. I'll start true Induction on Sunday and see how I do with that.

Wish me luck! :)

I am NOT giving up this time!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You can do it, Jess!

Shannon said...

I was just blog surfing and stopped here! good luck on your weight loss journey, I have lost 33 pounds on weight watchers. It allows you to eat what ever you want you just have to account for it!...nothing taste as good as thin feels!...keep up the exercise and keep drinking lots of water!

Jess said...

Thanks, Becky and Shannon!

Shannon - I was going to scope out your blog (I think the weight loss one?) is private. I'm always looking for new weight loss, health, and/or exercise blogs. Thanks for stopping by though! :) Good luck on your continued weight loss journey.