Wednesday, January 28, 2009

As promised...pictures!

Totally random here: Collin trying on Addison's Christmas present...I really need a little girl!


Sledding brudders

Mommy & Collin sledding


Getting ready to sled


Pensive Adrian


Abominable Snow Collin


Me - this was my hair after maybe three minutes of clearing the car today
The view getting ready to leave work at 11:30 a.m. - there was probably at least six inches of snow by then


The highway on the way home


Mommy & Collin playing in the snow today; after I shoveled the drive way for an hour

And just for your viewing pleasure...there were no pictures or video of the near bowling over of the kids last week but here is a classic Jessica outtake...please forgive Adrian's shoddy filming of the incident. I could not get myself to go down the hill at first but then it got way too fast at the end and I toppled over. Adrian (and everyone else) thought it was hysterical.

3 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

LMAO! Good times, good times.

I logged my snow shoveling on SparkPeople because shoveling snow burns some good calories. Just wanted to let you know you can count it as exercise :) I did.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

GREAT PICS!!! :) I also love seeing YOU in them! :)

Jess said...

Heather - great minds think alike. I totally mentioned that to you on Facebook.

Lisa - I'm blushing. Thanks! :)