Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random pics

I really need to get a life and stop taking pictures with my phone...(here are a couple you asked for, Heather)

Me, John (my future BIL), and my sister Kelli at New Year's

My new 'do (okay...so it's not so new...just a variation of the same old boring cut I've been getting for 3 years now)

Up close color (red violet brown - you can't tell in the picture but it is more 'vibrant' this time)

My knock-off Bob Evans' Border Scramble Omelet - doesn't it look delicious? (it was!)

4 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MotherFingPrincess said...

I messed up the spelling in my last comment and just could not post a spelling malfunction-lol

I said, yeah you didn't change it much but it is a good look for you so you should stick with it.

Yummy Omelet!

Becky said...

I love the hair, Jess! It's sassy!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Cute hair!