Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm starving!

I'm withering away here people!

Okay...that's a bit of an exaggeration but I'm SO HUNGRY I can't stand it. I ate a very reasonable dinner and then waited a few minutes for my hunger to subside.

It didn't.

It got worse, and worse, and worse until I almost wolfed down a pack of Little Debbies or some leftover chocolate from Christmas.

I think I went to the cupboards, freezer, and/or fridge to look for food probably SIX times.

I settled on an old, small bowl of Chili from Saturday (yes, Saturday!) and a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Oh, and about two tablespoons of hazelnut cream cheese too.

I cannot wait until I officially kick back into fat-burning mode so my hunger will subside. Hopefully, it won't be much longer because I can't take much more of this. :(

On a positive note, I was dumb and got on the scale this morning but figured out that I'm already down 3 lbs.! I'm not changing my ticker until Friday though.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ugh, I feel for you! I remember that waiting for ketosis to kick in so I wouldn't be stuffing my face all the time. You did great!!

Jess said...

Actually...not so great. I snuck like 6 frigging chocolates (Butterfinger bells) while Matt was in the shower. I would have fried up some eggs last night but we were out. I think I may pick up some tonight in case this happens again. I'm gonna get there eventually dammit!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

HANG IN THERE!!!!