Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm so proud of Adrian

He got his report card on Friday and got all A's on his report card with the exception of a B+ in Math. I still think that's pretty good considering that he is in fourth grade and they are learning stuff that I did in Pre-Algebra!

He is also learning how to save money (thank goodness!). He has been begging us for a PlayStation 3 but we refuse to spend $300+ on a game system for him. I'm very big on not overindulging Adrian & Collin because I don't want them to grow up with an instant gratification mindset whenever they decide that they want something. It's not healthy, in my opinion. Anywho...he has taken it upon himself to start saving money towards this. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he goes to buy it, even though it'll be awhile. :)

He has also taking a liking to the ladies. He's really coming out of his shell and the girls are really digging him, from what I can tell. I told Matt that it's only a matter of time before our phone starts ringing off the hook.

My baby is growing up...

2 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

Oooo...the ladies. That could be bad. I am not looking forward to that time, but it's a comin' for me too. We will have to keep the girls away with a stick. Our boys are lookers :) Good job on the grades, too.

Jess said...

I know! Isn't it a scary thought?!

And yes...our boys are absolutely gorgeous!