Friday, January 2, 2009

Holy Frickin' Crap!

Check out these old pics! This might be just the motivation I need!

Right before I got preggo w/Adrian - August 1997 Prom 1997

Adrian's 3rd birthday party - May 2001
Also from 2001
Before I put on all of my weight, I was about a size 10-12 normally and weighed between 165 and 175 lbs. That is where I'd love to be back to and maybe another size and 10-15 lbs. beyond that.

I WILL DO IT! This year is THE year!

As my fellow blogger Lisa would say, here's to lookin' fine in 2009! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I WILL DO IT! This year is THE year!


Yes you will! You're absolutely beautiful, Jess!

Jess said...

Aww! Thanks, Becky!

I think I will take monthly progress pictures...kind of like they do on the Biggest Loser. That way I can see my progress. I may or may not post them but I think that will help with the motivation...