Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 random things

I just now realized. :)

This is totally copied and pasted from Facebook but here you go!

Another Random Things Notes...peer pressure!

Share
Today at 8:42 p.m.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1) I should be doing my computer homework right now but I'm procrastinating since it's so mindnumbingly boring.
2) I'm still hungover from last night.
3) I am low carb dieting, but I took this weekend off due to my little binge drinking session yesterday.
8) I am a part-time to three-quarter time student.
9) I also work full-time.
10) I have been at my job for going on 11 years now.
11) I have two sons: Adrian is 10 and Collin is 2.
12) I want another baby badly.
13) I really want a girl but I'd be happy with another boy.
14) Men I would cheat on my husband with are Brad Pitt, Adam Beach, Maynard Keenan, Jonathan Rhys Myers, and Ryan Buell (the director of Paranormal State...I know...I'm a weirdo).
15) I haven't read any of the Twilight books or seen the movie but I want to.
16) I am madly in love with my husband and my life wouldn't be complete without him.
17) I love my husband's ex-girlfriends. They are some cool chicks! I consider one of them a BFF and the other one may be eventually (I just met her yesterday).
18) I was a very young mother; I had Adrian at 18 years old and even thought it was hard being a single mother, I don't regret it at all.
19) I am currently going to school for an associate's degree in business management - human resources.
21) I want to get my bachelor's degree in human resources management and then eventually get my master's degree so I can semi-retire early and then teach at a community college.
22) I am a sugar addict, which makes low carb dieting unbelievably difficult!
23) I am overwhelmed at the amount and blessed to have the friends that I do (IRL and on-line friends).
24) I am 1/2 Sioux Indian and obnoxiously proud of my heritage.
25) I thought it would be hard to write this but it was fun!

I'm not going to tag 25 people but there are a few people I'm interested in seeing post this: Becky, Lisa, Heather (both of them), Kelli, and anyone else who reads my blog. If you decide to do this, let me know in the comments so I can check it out.

No comments: