Sunday, January 11, 2009

Plugging a blog!

My BFF Heather, is taking up blogging about dieting and exercising on blogspot now. She is a writer by profession and the girl researches EVERYTHING as well as tries it out. That's basically what her blog is going to be about.

She has lost between 40-50 lbs. in the past couple of years and works out like a crazy fool (1-2 hours every day!).

Please check her out when you get a minute. Here is her blog address and you can also find her on my blogroll: http://motherfingprincess.blogspot.com/.

Love you, ho! ;) Oh, and before I forget, thought you might like this:

2 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

Hey! Come here - I've got a secret. ;)

Jess said...

It's about dang time you commented on my blog!

LMAO!

You keep your secrets to yourself girlie. I hear you can get cooties by sharing those...