Sunday, January 4, 2009

A few more New Year's resolutions...

They all have to do with work:

1) Get up on the first or second time that my alarm goes off.
2) Do my make-up and blow-dry my hair at home, instead of on my way to work.
3) Get to work on time (which goes hand in hand with #1).

Oh, and here are some non work-related ones for good measure:

4) Work out three times per week.
5) Learn to organize better at home. If anyone has any suggestions (mainly for toys, paperwork, etc), I'm open to them.

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOL #2 is kind of scary

Jess said...

Yeah...LOL is right! I can get away with using the vents to dry my hair in the morning since it's bone straight and I have a 45-50 minute commute. As far as the make-up goes, I do everything but eyeliner or mascara. Even I don't have those skills. :oP