Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I cannot wait to workout tomorrow! I've dipped into nearly half my weeklies and I'm only 2 days into my new week. Eek! So...needless to say, I need to earn some activity points and fast!

I need to work on getting some progress pics up. I didn't take any starting pics because I'm too much of a negative Nelly. Truth be told, I can still hear a nagging, little voice inside me saying "You can't do this! Look how many times you've tried and failed before?!" I wish I could punch the crap out of that stupid voice! I'll be honest; it will be hard for me to squash that voice until I get out of the 230's and 220's. The lowest I've been able to get down to over the past few years is 218 lbs. I figure if I can get past that, I can do this.

Morning
1 item(s) Hearty Grains 100% Whole Wheat English Muffin
3
2 Tbsp Creamy Roasted Honey Nut Peanut Butter
5
6 oz Vanilla nonfat yogurt
2
2 Tbsp nondairy powdered creamer
2
4 packet(s) sweetener
0
1/4 large cantaloupe
0
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
Subtotal 12
Midday
1 tray(s) Just for One Broccoli, carrots & Italian seasoning
1
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
2 serving(s) Chicken Noodle Soup (Fit & Active)
5
Subtotal 7
Evening
3 serving(s) Garlic Toast (Cole's)
10
1 item(s) frozen cheese lasagna with tomato sauce
9
1 cup(s) tossed salad without dressing
0
1 Tbsp Light Done Right Ranch Salad Dressing
1
Subtotal 20
Anytime
1/4 large cantaloupe
0
14 item(s) Baked KC Masterpiece BBQ Potato Chips
3
1 serving(s) Peter Pan Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
4
1 small apple(s)
0
Subtotal 7
Food PointsPlus values total used 46
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You had better post those pics girl! :)

K said...

I'd love to see some progress pics. I'll have to get mine posted some day soon as well. Can't wait till you get that negative nelly voice squashed. You're doing GREAT!

Jess said...

Oops! I meant to reply to you both and I forgot. I will get pics up soon. Not sure when since I have to take them and I want to make sure I do them in the morning when I'm not all bloated and yucky. I also need to figure out what I want to wear since I want it to be the same thing. I've got a bikini that I'm seriously contemplating using since I should be able to see a difference wearing that...stay tuned, LOL!