Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I lost another pound...

For a total of 17.1 lbs. lost since January 3rd. Yeah...I'm slacking on the blogging but I'm hanging in here. My classes have been HORRENDOUS this quarter and so I'm surprised that I was able to keep up with it as long as I did. I promise to start posting again after Thursday, since that will be my last day of class and I can breathe again. I am bummed but I've not worked out for a week now since my schedule has been insane. But as soon as this week is over and things can get back to normal, it's ON. :)

5 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

yay! So happy for you. you are doing great!

K said...

I've been missing your blog posts!! Great job this week. I'm having such a hard time with exercise, too... :(

Jess said...

@Lisa - Thanks. I still can't access your blog. :(

@Kyla - Sorry. I hate not blogging but I had to give something up during this craziness. Get out and walk a little. Or you can lift some free weights during TV time at night. The key is to just start moving a little. You can get yourself back on track! :)

K said...

I need to try it like you are saying, slowly and little bits at a time. I have a tendency to go into it with an "all or nothing" attitude, then get bored or discouraged and quit. If I just did small things, it would add up and pay off!

Oh and I completely understand why you weren't blogging, no worries! Just missed it :)

Jess said...

I have the same problem, girlie. The key is finding something that you like. The absolute biggest thing that has helped me with exercising is my iPod. I load it up with upbeat, kick-ass songs that way I look forward to jamming out while I work out. It also helps me not concentrate on the pain I'm feeling as I'm working out. I also recently started doing High Intensity Interval Training using the songs on my iPod. I exercise at a nice, healthy pace for most of the song and then when it comes to the chorus part, I go all out. It's helped me have fun while I'm working out and burn a ton of calories! :)