Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday, March 04, 2011

I am peeved. My damn iPod ear buds pooped out on me at the Y tonight and went haywire tonight. I *must* workout with music so I missed out on 20 additional minutes on the elliptical. :o|

I'm not hungry for some reason. This is seriously creeping me out. I'm normally ravenous about this time but something must be working! :) I actually "treated" myself to ONE M&M cookie from Subway. It was satisfying and I didn't want any more. Yay me! I'm making progress. :)

The only thing I'm disappointed in myself with this week (so far) is not getting in my healthy oils. Better luck the rest of the week.

Morning
1 cup(s) Cereal Crunch Cereal
5
1 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
2
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1 large banana(s)
0
4 tsp Sucralose
0
Subtotal 7
Midday
1 packet(s) Sandwich Condiments Fat Free Red Wine Vinaigrette
1
1 tray(s) Just for One Broccoli, carrots & Italian seasoning
1
1 sandwich(es) Turkey Breast Sub
7
1 serving(s) Cheese (amount on 6" sub, flatbread or salad) Provolone
1
Subtotal 10
Evening
1 sandwich(es) Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sub
10
1 cookie(s) Cookies & Desserts Chocolate Chip M&M Cookie
6
1 serving(s) Cheese (amount on 6" sub, flatbread or salad) Provolone
1
Subway Broccoli & Cheese Soup - Quick-added food
5
Subtotal 22
Anytime
1 large banana(s)
0
1 item(s) Crunchy Granola Bar Oats 'N Honey Granola Bar(s)
2
Subtotal 2
Food PointsPlus values total used 41
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
20 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
2
Kettlebell - Activity I created
4
20 min Elliptical trainer (cross trainer), high-intensity
6
Activity PointsPlus values earned 12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: