Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday, March 05, 2011

I couldn't post my food last night because I couldn't get back on to WW website. All is well now, so here goes. Yesterday was okay. I honestly wasn't hungry but I had the munchies. I'm happy to report that I made fairly good food choices despite the grazing. :)

Morning
1 cup(s) black coffee
0
1 cup(s) Cereal Crunch Cereal
5
2/3 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
2
2 tsp Sucralose
0
Subtotal 7
Midday
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
1 serving(s) Healthy Choice Sesame Glazed Chicken
8
Subtotal 9
Evening
1 item(s) Select 100% whole wheat sandwich thins
3
1/2 serving(s) Schwans BBQ Pork
2
3/4 cup(s) Roasted Garlic Potato Flakes Mix, Prepared
7
2/3 cup(s) frozen succotash
3
Subtotal 15
Anytime
1 tray(s) Just for One Broccoli, carrots & Italian seasoning
1
1 serving(s) Peter Pan Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
4
1 large apple(s)
0
2 cup(s) Healthy Pop® Kettle Corn, Popped
1
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
1 large tangelo
0
21 item(s) Scoops tortilla chips
4
2 tsp olive oil
2
1 sandwich(es) Mint ice cream sandwich
4
Subtotal 16
Food PointsPlus values total used 47
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: