Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I haven't eaten any Girl Scout cookies! :)

And I lost one more pound (and one more inch on my waist) bringing the total weight loss since January 3rd up to 16.3 lbs. I'm honestly very angry that I didn't lose more that. So angry that all I want to do is stuff my face. I'm not though...begrudgingly. I know that I was lacking on some GHG's last week and so I'm sure that was a problem but I had my best week ever at the gym so I don't understand. It's utterly frustrating! Now what I will say is that AF is due in a few days so it could be that I'm retaining water. Of course then next week, I'll be on AF when I weigh-in so that's probably what's depressing me more than anything...because I have a feeling that I'll have 2 shitty weigh-ins in a row. *sigh* and *sobs*

Morning
2 item(s) Crunchy Granola Bar Oats 'N Honey Granola Bar(s)
5
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
2 Tbsp nondairy powdered creamer
2
4 tsp Sucralose
0
6 oz Vanilla nonfat yogurt
2
Subtotal 9
Midday
1 salad(s) Salads with 6gm of fat or less Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, without dressing
5
1/4 cup(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese
2
1 serving(s) Sandwich Condiments Fat Free Sweet Onion Dressing
1
Subtotal 8
Evening
8 oz potato, red, white
5
2/3 cup(s) Steamfresh Mixed vegetables
1
1 Tbsp olive oil
4
1 1/2 Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms
6
Subtotal 16
Anytime
1 1/2 oz Mini-Egg Candy(ies)
5
1 cup(s) watermelon
0
1 serving(s) Animal Crackers - Stauffer's
3
Subtotal 8
Food PointsPlus values total used 41
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Girl! There are people who you kill to be down a pound. Be proud, keep going.