Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, March 07, 2011

I had to force myself to work out tonight. My foot hurts and I'm tired. But...I did it and I'm glad I did since I burned 720 calories.

Oh, and I have a confession to make. I bought 12 freaking boxes of Girl Scout cookies?! I'm actually contemplating eating a few before I go to bed since I have 35 flex points left until tomorrow. However...I'm dead tired so I'll probably just go to bed since I have a big day tomorrow. I know that I'm playing with fire but I'm honestly on such a roll right now and I've found my groove that I don't want to screw that up over a few cookies. Please keep your fingers crossed...this will be a true test of our willpower.


Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1/2 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
4 tsp Sucralose
0
Subtotal 1
Midday
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
2 cup(s) Soup-Light Light Italian Style Meatball
4
1 tray(s) Just for One Broccoli, carrots & Italian seasoning
1
Subtotal 6
Evening
1 cup(s) canned pork and beans
7
4 oz cooked extra lean ground beef
4
Subtotal 11
Anytime
1 tsp honey
1
1 tray(s) Just for One Broccoli, carrots & Italian seasoning
1
1 large apple(s)
0
1 serving(s) Peter Pan Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
4
1 serving(s) Starbucks Java Chip Light Frappuccino
6
Subtotal 12
Food PointsPlus values total used 30
Food PointsPlus values remaining 6
Activity
15 min stationary bike, moderate
2
15 min Elliptical trainer (cross trainer), high-intensity
4
25 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

K said...

I couldn't even bring myself to buy any GS cookies this year for fear of eating the entire box. I'm wondering how you made out last night with that temptation! Kudos to you again on getting yourself to the gym. NSV!!!