Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What a shitty day?! I had a client meeting today and we ended up having a business lunch where PIZZA was ordered!!! Argh!!! I am proud to say that I only ate a serving of salad and two pieces of cheesy garlic bread and NO pizza but still...it threw my whole damn day off. I'm still hungry as hell and blew through about 1/3 of my damn flex points for the week and it's only day 1. Grr!!!

On a positive note, I am down 1.3 lbs. from last week. It's not as much as I wanted but I'll take it since it's still a loss...especially since I was only about a 1/2 pound away from hitting my 20 lbs. weight loss mark before today. How I was up an entire pound since my kick ass work out last night is completely beyond me...

Morning
1/8 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
0
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1 Tbsp nondairy powdered creamer
1
4 packet(s) Granulated Sugar Substitute
0
1 serving(s) Mott's Plus Light Applesauce
1
2 item(s) Crunchy Granola Bar Oats 'N Honey Granola Bar(s)
5
Subtotal 7
Midday
1/8 cup(s) feta cheese
1
1/4 serving(s) Cheese Garlic Bread
6
1 cup(s) caesar salad
2
Subtotal 9
Evening
1 serving(s) Fit & Active brown rice
4
1 Chicken Teriyaki Stir-fry
8
Subtotal 12
Anytime
1 cup(s) Honey Bunches Of Oats
4
14 cookie(s) Cookies Trefoils
13
1 1/2 oz Mini-Egg Candy(ies)
5
28 cracker(s) Crackers Cheez-It
4
1/4 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
1
1 can(s) Dr. Pepper, Diet 20 oz.
0
Subtotal 27
Food PointsPlus values total used 55
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: