Friday, February 13, 2009

Yay!

Down another 1.5 lbs. for this week's weight loss! I know it's slow but I'm cool with that. I'd rather take it off slowly this time as I teach myself good habits and keep it off long-term than to lose it quickly through deprivation and then binge and gain it all back.

On another positive note, Collin seems to be feeling a little better this morning. He hasn't gotten sick again since 4:30 this morning and he's been able to keep liquids down. He's eating toast as we speak. He still has a fever though but I know he's feeling better because he's back to being a little pistol this morning.

Just keep your fingers crossed that I don't get sick too. I have my final presentation for my Training and Development class tomorrow and it's worth like a 1/4 of my grade. Wouldn't that be just my luck?!

No comments: